Mrs E . Chinhiwu
– Training of Registered General Nurses (RGN) and State Certified Midwives (SCM). Currently the school is also running Clinical Officers.
Mrs D. Chairuka
Principal Nursing Officer
– The nursing department caters for the core business of the institution and the Ministry as a whole which includes bedside nursing, public health nursing and first line case management.
– The Public Relations Office’s core business is about reputation management of the institution. The department deals with good communication between the hospital and its publics.
Mr. B. Mupindu
– Maintenance of the hospital infrastructure and spearheading creation of new projects.
Mrs. M. Chakwana
Health Information Officer
– To provide 100% health care statistics used to assess the utilization of services and enable the hospital to make appropriate financial and administrative plans and to conduct vital research.
Hospital Equipment Maintenance Officer
– The department repairs and services medical equipment.
Mrs. O. Kumire
Human Resources Manager
– The department deals with recruitment and selection of staff. Also deal with discipline and human resource planning. Reward and compensation of staff.
Mr. T. C . Makoonde
-IT department provides technical support to the hospital’s computers that is hardware, software and networking.
Mrs. A. Nehohwa
Chief Laboratory Scientist
– laboratory is one of the diagnostic departments which aids in establishing the patients’ diagnosis through processing samples such as blood, stool, sputum, urine etc. Training of State Certified Medical Laboratory Technicians.
Mrs. F. Muswere
– The department is responsible for preparing nutritious and therapeutic diet to patients. They counsel patients who need special diets.
Mrs. D. Mutsau
-The radiology department is one of the diagnostic departments at the institution. They help in management of patients through doing the following: x-rays, ultrasound scan, computerized tomography (CT scan).
Mrs. O. Mrewa Shumba
Chief Occupational Therapist
– Assessing and treating patients to prevent disabilities. For those with disabilities rehabilitation will assist them to reach their maximum level of independence in Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
Ms Nyasha Chipembere
Quality Assurance Officer
– The Q.A. Officer with the assistance of trained QMS auditors conducts QMS Audits on a monthly basis to various departments at the institution to monitor adherence to ISO standards and implementation of the QMS.
Mr D Mapuranga
– The Department mainly provides inter hospital transfer of patients as well as responding to road traffic accidents and other emergencies from the community.
Mr W. Rukato
– Provide custody of hospital equipment in proper storage systems to avoid breakages and theft. Maintain stock, reorder levels to avoid shortages. Receive and inspect incoming goods as per procedure. Ensure to notify and distribute goods received and those in stock.
Mrs Susan Munembe
Internal Audit Manager
– To ensure compliance and Adherence to laid down Government Procedures .