To provide quality specialist evidence-based services and training of health care professionals maximizing on innovations.
To be a centre of excellence for specialist services and training of health care
professionals by 2030.
- Professionalism – The competence or skill level expected of a well-trained health worker.
- Excellency – The hospital to attain the highest possible performance standard.
- Empathy – Hospital staff shares the feeling of our clients at all times.
- Integrity – All hospital clients and stakeholders to be treated with dignity.
- Teamwork – All hospital units function as one in maximizing client outcomes.
Our Quality Policy Statement
We are committed to providing process approach based quality health services which are promotive, preventive, curative and rehabilitative…. click to download full Quality Policy Statement