It is the centralized department responsible for the procurement of all hospital requirements
The department is manned by 2 procurement professionals who always ensure that procurement is done according to the laid down regulations.
- Ensuring that all hospital departments and wards have adequate resources to carry out their daily business.
- Create, manage and maintain a list of suppliers that do business with the hospital
- Work closely with departments to ensure the procurement of the right products at the right time
- Preparing highly quality tender documentation and ensuring the procurement of affordable products for the hospital.
- The department advertises tenders in the herald and on the departments notice board whenever requirements are available. The notice board is located in the hospital main stores department.
- All suppliers who are registered with the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ), have a vendor number and a valid Tax Certificate are eligible to participate in the tenders. Suppliers are expected to check the tenders on a weekly basis.
Chitungwiza Central Hospital Procurement Management Unit
Tel : 0270 (21) 30119
click the link http://cch.org.zw/tenders/
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org